Hi Niamh,WOW! I love that post.I love school too and I espessilyWord Wall and Drama.What other subbect do you like?From Juliet
I like drama too !
i love school aswell because i play great games with my friends.i really miss you and i love zola.lots of love Anna
zola is gone and I am looking ford to seeing you inland in two days
Hello juliet thank you for levying me a comment .
Hello Annathank you for levying me a comment .
Anna, What games do you play at school?Lisa (Niamh's mum)
tigy,hid and sek and posam arand the tree
Hi NiamhJust had a look at your Blog its really coolStay smilingHappy DaysLove Dad
thank you dad
Hi Niamh,
ReplyDeleteWOW! I love that post.
I love school too and I espessily
Word Wall and Drama.
What other subbect do you like?
From Juliet
I like drama too !
Deletei love school aswell because i play great games with my friends.i really miss you and i love zola.
ReplyDeletelots of love Anna
zola is gone and I am looking ford to seeing you inland in two days
DeleteHello juliet
ReplyDeletethank you for levying me a comment .
Hello Anna
ReplyDeletethank you for levying me a comment .
Anna,
ReplyDeleteWhat games do you play at school?
Lisa (Niamh's mum)
tigy,hid and sek and posam arand the tree
DeleteHi Niamh
ReplyDeleteJust had a look at your Blog its really cool
Stay smiling
Happy Days
Love Dad
thank you dad
ReplyDelete